Expanded 3d blow-ups of our buildings are shown below. Click on each area to see photos, floor plans, and prices.
157 Archbishop Street
A traditional 6-storey Maltese townhouse with 350m2 of floor space. It houses 11 offices ranging from 1 to 15 desks.
- 24×7 access to both buildings
- Furniture, air conditioning, electricity, cleaning, and maintenance – no hidden extras
- Members’ lounge and well-equipped kitchen with free tea, bean to cup coffee & chilled water in both buildings
- Roof terraces with harbour views both sides of Valletta
- Free use of the meeting rooms in both buildings and the Archbishop Street Huddle room
- Printing and scanning facilities
- Twin internet feeds with 100% network redundancy and backup power at both buildings
- A Marks and Spencer food store on site at Strait Street
- St. George’s Square at the very centre of Valletta is just 40m from Strait Street and 200m from Archbishop Street